The quote in the header is a quote from the sixth Doctor from Doctor Who. One of my favourite Doctors.
– Bread, I would really love to have the smell of freshly baked bread in a bottle. But then, I love the taste as well, so I just make more of those.
– Swatched a stitch pattern, I won’t use for the project in mind. See this post, about it.
– Swatches another stich pattern and this one does work :). Not sure if I’ll work the nupps in my prototype or switch them to beads. But the pattern will have both options, for those who love or hate nupps!
– Just in time for spring I made some fingerless mitten. It’s a very simplistic but effected design. This time I was inspired by Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans. His costume/everyday wear (honestly they walk around in strange costumd everyday in Attila) is mostly black with those silvery-blue bolts, as I have that long standing battle with colourwork I opted for bolts in lace.
– Started a scarf matching my new macbook. Ok not intentional, but I like the silver of the yarn so I nneded a project for it.
– Worked on my She-Hulk socks. It’s always so nice to be at the heel, with either 2AAT or singel socks, halfway finished!
– And started the shawl for which I needed all those green swatches. Already finished with the set-up and now onwards with the main pattern. Decided to use beads rather then nupps, had enough nupps in the swatch.