– Reworked the bodice slope, longer more accurate and better armhole.
– A circle skirt for a friend. I really hope she likes it and that it fits, I’ve never before sewn something for another person. But I like that she is just as obsessed with polka dots as I am 🙂
– Started the sewing on the little flower dress for me. Now I only need to find the time and motivation to crochet all those little flowers for the yoke and sleeves. (See last week for the prototyp)
– The Forest shawl is growing, slower then anticipated, but well sewing is fun too!
– The She-Hulk socks are soooo close to finishing. But my motivation was lacking a bit.
– And worked another bodice sloper, it is kind of fun.