– Best thing on a crappy day: comfort food. This time omelette with lots of cheese and brokkoli.
– The forest shawl is growing. This close to the border, looking forward to see the whole look.
– She-Hulk socks still nearly finished. I’ll work the leg until the green runs out. But knitting until the yarn runs out is one of these things were knitting physic is different from real physic, a ball the size of a thump nail has a surprisingly yardage, must be some Time Lord technology.
– Made the brick of pressed cocos fiber into the soil I needed and put it into the windowbox. The tomatoes and paprika plants will be replanted there today or tomorrow.
– Asparagus season is starting here. This is a really german craze thing. In May nearly everything is about asparagus when it comes to cooking. So my mom and I had some green ones with potatoes and and an egg sauce. To delicious so only a pic of the measly leftovers.
– Sketched some designs. All of them are for very playful, for my “nah, I’ll grow up later” side 🙂 The one shown is for some dragon socks.
– Put the zipper in my flower summer dress. Hopefully I remember to pick up some white crochet cotton this week and get a start on those flowers.