– Tart au Citron. Apparently good enough that a friends who doesn’t like lemons loved it.
– Stared the knitted on boarder on the forest shawl.
– Made a fascinator. Just because I could. I love hats and thanks to a friend I had a really lovely hat for the winter. Now I only need to find a style to go with the fascinator.
– The tomatos and bell peppers finally switched containers and are now in the windowbox they belong in. Now just waiting for it to grow.
– Still working on the She-Hulk socks.
– Got back at regular making bread. This was not the best I ever made, but it tasted well 🙂
– Startet reading the “Secret Wars”. Pleasently supriced, I’m usually not a fan of those