– Well, winded the yarn anyway, there is just something so relaxing about winding yarn per hand.
– The border on the Forst shawl is moving along. Already reached the middle, only the other half to go.
– The She-Hulk socks are finsihed, for real this time, well I need to weave in the ends and wash them, but finished!
– Sketched another shawl. Only problem, that one time you actually need a knitted on boarder, all ideas and stiches you like are worked in the other directions. So on the back burner and looking for the perfect edging.
– Started a hat. Not that I usually wear hats, or that one needs a hat with summer just around the corner, but hey.
– With Secret Wars now in full swing, I started to read a lot more comics then I did the last year. So far really enjoying A-Force, an all female Avengers version, still a fan of Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel, and thanks to all those scene pcitures I see I’m working my way through Deadpool (again).