– Naan! Bread is just something I love to make. Yes the eating part is nice to, but making it is more fun!
– Followed the trend about adult colouring pages and printed some. This is the first one. I still use the same crayons as little me, but in more abstract forms. Will definitly colour more of these in the future. Just perfect when I need to make something with colours but knitting/crochet/sewing/spinning is just to blah.
I collected some I love and eventually will colour on a Pinterest board.
– And I even started a second one. Now where did I left my ink for the room between the rings?
– The forest shawl is growing. The amoung of bling is a lot, and having a cold didn’t help putting them in, but I love the look! But picking up the beads after sneezing and pushing the mirror with the beads on the floor is no fun!
– I try my hands on drafting a bodice block to my measurments, to maybe make my own just-to-fit-me patterns or adjust bought patterns to my measurments better. Still needs work, but hey, first time trying to make a flat pattern.
– She-Hulk socks are nearly finsihed, well I want to see them finished anyway.
– Last but not least a few rows on my silver scarf, was put on the back burner as the forest shawl is way more fun 🙂